Warp gates on ship cores

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    With the advent of the rail system, we must see the logic of allowing warp gate modules on ships. I want to move my warp gates into position for example. so it has to be on a ship. i see in may head a warp gate structure that contains 5-10 gate tucked away, and 1 rotates out when requested, like a Swiss army knife. i will never see this, until warp gates are allowed on ship cores. If you are wanting to prevent gates being used on mobile ship cores, simple make the computer only active when in the sector it was first connected to.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AtraUnam

AtraUnam

Maiden of crashes
    Reaction score
    • Railman Gold
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    I want this too for rather more insane reasons. In the meantime you could have multiple gates behind doors which open to expose the correct gate? I don't really use warp gates so I don't know if a station can have multiple.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I want this too for rather more insane reasons. In the meantime you could have multiple gates behind doors which open to expose the correct gate? I don't really use warp gates so I don't know if a station can have multiple.
    The problem is the space used. on our server 680 square is the only space allowed for a station, at one point i had 8 gates, and i could hardly move around. And i'm just a 1 party faction.