Warp Gate Problems

Reaction score
    Hey, I'm having some basic problems with warp gates...like getting them to warp. The gates are built correctly, have enough power and are displaying warp gate ready. The marking process seems to be my hang up.

Here is what Ive tried.
    I've marked one gave flew to the other and used left click to enter the destination, yet neither gate works.

Ive tried marking one gate fly to the other enter the destination, then marked the other gate and enter its destination on the original gate with no avail

Ive tried making a single gate and entering it as its own destination.

Going a little crazy here what am I missing??

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I've had a bug once, that I had to change one gate's orientation in order to get it to work.
    Idk if that'll help you because the other gate worked fine still, when I experienced the bug.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not sure if you have solved your problem yet, though, I think I might be able to help if you haven't...

I've experienced a bug where the warp gates, for some reason, will not work no matter what on a certain side of a station... moving the gate to the opposite side of the station fixed the problem for me. Hope this helps you, or someone else who finds this post while searching for assistance (also, hopefully, this bug will be fixed soon, as well).

Reaction score
    I have had trouble getting them to work on some of my imported stations. I haven't had any problems putting them on a new station though.

Saber

3D Art Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Video Genius
    Not gonna lie I was kind of hoping this was a spin on "first world problems" haha 'Used a friends warpgate, got warped into the sun. #warpgateproblems '

Reaction score
    Haha that would have been great. I've heard of some warps close to planets gone wrong.