Warp/FLT Drives

Reaction score
    Ok so sometimes you have a long ways to go and it takes for ever but what if it didn't. Imagine if you could just enter Coords and fly Faster Than Light it would save time but there would always be risks. If your warp drives are to strong for your Sheilds to Handle your structural integrity will start to fail and you will start taking damage and even on extreme cases fall apart if you do not come out of warp.

Other Facts:

-EA. Warp Drive will consume 2% of your power when in use

(so you have to even out your engines to sheilding)

-Warp Drives have to be built in the factory with high level materials

(only way to get a warp Engine)

-Warp Drive will require a WarpCore

(should be the most protected object in ship if it unstable from enemy hiting it, you can say bye to your ship.)

-Mobs will Target the WarpCore instead of the Ship core

(because well bigger bang if that happens)

Reaction score
    You won´t believe me If i told you that this has been suggested one million times already and its WIP will you?

Just trying to practice english but seriously It has been suggested literally a million times.It is already planned too I think.

However SEARCH if your idea has been suggested before and try to change the speed limit in server config.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please stop using the word Literally when you mean Seriously.

Anyways yes this is planned, and also I can\'t wait, and also I am about to post a suggestion on how they would go about doing it, which will probably be cool.

Also hi.

Reaction score
    Literally makes more sense in that sentence than seriously does. Don\'t correct people when your actually wrong yourself.