WARNING! Shiftt-clk to Storage may LOSE STACK if Full

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    First off: Thank you, Schema! Shift clicking to storage has made chests so much more managable. In fact, this whole latest patch is just awesome. Great work.

That said, I just shift-clicked a few stacks while moving items from one chest to the next and lost them because the chest was full, and it didn't deny the transfer. I haven't tested it completely but I have confirmed that I was losing stacks to a full chest. (It may just be in one direction: from inventory to chest.)

More testing is in order, but I wanted to post this immediately. So please, everyone be careful with the shift click for now. It's a new feature after all. And if you can confirm it, or add details to when or how this happens, post it here.

Thanks everyone.

-Pawn

Reaction score
    I have even noticed that placing items in a container some times causes items to just disappear completely. I have had that happen to me with nothing special i did. I put full stacks from my inventory to my faction home storage (i was only one on) flew away for 10 minutes came back and 6 major blocks i had were gone but nothing else (tanks,power,amc,thrusters and shields) my 200k hardened hull was still there. not sure if storage containers have a bug all the way around. (i have noticed other blocks disappear in the past so i think it has been around awhile).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That happened to me too. I found out that breaking the chest gives the items back again.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This usually happens if you shift click the stacks into the plexstorage without a small break inbetween each stack via my tests, doing it too quickly will cause the stack to disappear.