Warhead : hull domage

Reaction score
    Hello everyone :), it's my first post on this forum (because the english isn't my first language ^^').

I've a question about "new" warhead domage (i've post it on the starmade french forum and they told me to post it here :) ).
    I did some test on the warhead after the 3 new update (with the Drakkart torpedo version ;)). Now, a warhead on a torpedo at 75 meter per second cannot do more than 1 destroyed bloc (standard hull) in domage. 3 month ago, a single warhead could cut in half an isanth.

So my question is if it's normal that the warhead cannot do more domage now (because 1 bloc destroyed is weak ;) ) or if it's just a part of an update who reincrease the power of the warhead ?

Thank you in advance for your answers :) (and sorry for the bad english, i do all i could ^^')

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, the main reason warheads used to be able to cut small ships in half was due to bugs and glitching really that made it increase in damage with speed.

I honestly dont know how it stands to be balanced atm, I just know that a couple of people have huffed over the loss of their multi-million damage per warhead setups.

Reaction score
    I know there was some bug with warhead domage before (i see 1 warhead oneshot a heavy turrent ;) ). But actually, a warhead do almost no domage against hull :/