Warhammer 40k Eldar inspired ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all,

Here are some of my Battlefleet Gothic Eldar inspired ships. These are not meant to be exact replicas, and were made from memory, and a couple of crappy pics, so diehard 40k fans please forgive any lack of accuracy. I tried to capture the feel of Eldar design, and imagine each Bonesinger adds their own nuance to the crafting chants. I will post sments, and full sized pics when I have finished updating the bluprints for the new docking rules/fixes.

Here is my take on the Void Stalker:

//i.imgur.com/OZ7jXGd.jpg?1[/IMG]//i.imgur.com/XCB30za.jpg[/IMG]//i.imgur.com/uPXT8fP.jpg?1[/IMG]

The Void Stalker comes with Darkstar Fighters in the hanger.

And the Hellbore Frigate:

//i.imgur.com/WmKxjzy.jpg?1[/IMG]//i.imgur.com/VNwBSTD.jpg?1[/IMG]

The Eldar Transport. Its large hanger can carry a dozen Darkstar Fighters, or Cargo Pods.

//i.imgur.com/t9YcRCR.jpg?1[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/D2PsDxG.jpg?1[/IMG]

Here is a shot of the Darkstars. The idea was to make the smallest possible fighter that could fit in a single docking cube space, but still have the feel of the Eldar fighter. Under the fix, they now require an extender, but work great as AI controlled defences.

//i.imgur.com/Wxec8Go.jpg?1[/IMG]

The Aconite:

//i.imgur.com/kRsjtxC.jpg?1[/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/uYv7XtE.jpg?1[/IMG]

Also in the works (pics comming soon) are the Eldar Hemlock, and Nightshade Distroyers.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
    These also remind me of some of the larger ships used by the Kusari in Discovery Freelancer.