WANTED :- Hulls Of Medium - Titan sized ships!

Reaction score
    Hello, I'm after Hulls by which i mean, just the shell the outside Nothing done in side. just the basic shape.

The reason why i'm after this is becasue i'd like to work on ships but at the moment I don't have the time to build large ships myself due to work and well work. I will give full credits to those who have sent the designs, (even if the ship is unrecgoniseable) and of course the download link to it, If you require.

Please private message me here on Starmade Forums or post below.

I thank all of you in advanced.

ThisIsOneCrazyMonkey

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    I am making a capital ship for my fleet and its size is around:

943 blocks long

535 blocks wide

60 blocks high

it is made for docking average size ships in the hanger bay at the front and for large planertary attacks

ps do not land on planets it is too big

Reaction score
    Would you be willing to let me mess around with it? I have currently been sent one Hull already but I would like multiple :)

Thanks

Monkey

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    Yeh once I finish the exterior. At the moment it is just a scaffold. And it has engines but you could easily remove the engines. Also when it is done only the upper decks will be civilian area the rest is hanger bays. I\'ll post some screen shots in a thee minutes. Just to to the project section and it should be named: ascendancyTECH-Excalibur