Wallespider56 aka the unknown

Reaction score
    Hello all you starmadians in the known universe my name is Wallespider56. If you dont know who i am maybe you know some of my forms (and no im not misspelling forums.). Have you ever seen a short dwarf with a majestic blonde beard. or how about the same thing except its corrupted form. What some people have called me is "The Unknown" because they dont know what i am or where i came from. Well lets start off in the beginning. I came from a planet that has been taken over by the purple stuff. I was exposed to the purple stuff at a very young age which turned me into a changeling but it also gave me immunity to the virus. Now it was hard enough being very weak due to genetics one way being that a lot of my body was replaced by machines but when you become a changeling it gets even harder. since i was a young chageling noone would trust me because i was always turning into something or someone else. So i spent my life in the shipyards tinkering with any tech i found. After a while i could control my powers and i ended up having 3 main forms. 2 i have already mentioned, the third is me before my changling incedent which one part of me often scared others because of its wierdness. The first form is what i looked like before ever coming in contact with the virus, the second is what i looked like after being corrupted and having some parts of my body replaced. At the moment i live on a ice planet due to being excluded by many beings i hope to try to join a faction known as the aeron since i heard they dont care about appearance.