WA Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    This is my second attempt at a shipyard thread. After a couple of years with StarMade I'm finally learning my style and learning to stop taking on projects that are too large in scope for me to finish. In the interests of ceasing to be a disappointment, I'm working on smaller ships. Everything I build is built to what I call "RP Specification". This means that I don't really have an interest in creating good PvP ships, but rather ships that are functional for battle against NPCs and full of everything the roleplayer needs to have a good time aboard. Many of my builds will be copies of, or at least draw inspiration from the 2000/01 video game Starlancer. I'll be trying to fluff functions for everything in my builds, so that players can use them as assets for their own stories and lore. Any constructive feedback is more than welcome, as well as build advice from hands more experienced than myself. Thanks for checking out the thread, and enjoy.

"Western Alliance Fleetworks is committed to honing the leading edge of spacecraft design and defence technology. From frigates to firearms, we provide the tools to equip your defenders against tomorrow's threats, today."

______________________________________________________________________________
    Current Lines

Warships

Cruiser Class

Currently under construction. Full information will be released upon completion of trials.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The one picture you have up in here looks pretty interesting; have you made any other progress?