Vii's Homeworld Ships

Vii

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey all, i decided, since i have the resources, i'm going to make a collection of my favorite ships from homeworld 1, and hopefully in 1:1 scale. Some larger capital ships and cruisers may need some help, some worker monkey volunteers to help me fill in the space, ((especially motherships))... But until then, I'll stick to smaller ships and frigates, cause they are beauties in themselves. To kick things off:

Designed from the Homeworld Corvette, she's a 1:1 Scale beauty with plenty of interior room to do what you will.

Stats: Mass: 140.2 L: 31m, H: 8m, W:17m Power: 21096.2 @ 8727.1 e/sec Thrust: 307.5 Shields: 2091 @ 1013 s/sec from 132 Blocks. .5 Second Recovery
    http://star-made.org/node/6718

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Gearbox has vaguely talked of an HD remake.

I\'m not too sure what the truth on the matter is, only that many are scared that like many remakes.. it\'ll go in a completely alien and foreign path from the original game.

COUGH COUGH EA\'S SYNDICATE REBOOT COUGH. Although I liked that game, it simply was not anything like Syndicate, straight down to the game genre.

It\'s obvious the guys with the rights to Homeworld know they\'re sitting on a huge potential pile of cash, so it shouldn\'t be too crazy to think they\'d do something with it. Weither it\'s a complete flop or not, future will tell.

Vii

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Gearbox has officially announced HD Remakes for Homeworld 1 and 2 as well as steam support at Australia PAX.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you want Vii I\'ll focus on the Taiidan side more I uploaded my attack bomber. Then After I finished my Multi-gun Corvette I saw yours lol...

JWA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmm anyone going to make the battleships or mothership? The mothership would be interesting but I would also like to see the Archangel from Cataclysm.

Beautiful Excelsior by the way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My current project is the Taiidan Mothership fully equipped with at least one ship of every type from homeworld 1 inside. I will work on HW2 ships after that. The mothership is going to take me a long while to make though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And i would love to have a download link so we could muck around with them :)