Verne Shipwights

Reaction score
    First off I just wanted to thank Rumcajz for being an overwhelming source of inspiration, I have borrowed so many elements from their designs, and it would be an injustice to not point them out.

Moving on. My first design is the Sovereignty (still more fluff to write up).

Class: Deep Space Mining Ship

Mass: 2700.3

Dimensions: 80x43x47

Power: 36,965 (263,623 e/sec.)

Thrust: 6,093

Shields: 127,854

Weapons: 4 AMCs @355 damage, 12 AMCs @51 damage, Turret w/ 2 AMCs @129 damage

The Sovereignty class mining ship is one of the oldest designs produced by Verne Shipwrights, yet despite its age, it continues to see a high volume of sales. The ship's proliferation and sustained success are in no small part due to it's ability to operate with autonomy in sectors far outside of the protected zones of space. The Sovereignty achieves this reputation with the use of exceptionally powerful weapons and shields for its class. While the chassis is nearly a century old, the mining and computer systems have consistently been updated whenever possible over the years.

Next up is the Ocelot:

Class: Short Ranged Light Corvette

Mass: 148.1

Dimensions: 47x10x17

Power: 20,000 (19,377 e/sec.)

Thrust: 542

Shields: 14,220

Weapons: 1 AMC @ 259 damage

Note: This was a very difficult build for me. The small size of the ship made it impossible to get all the energy systems the way I wanted, and as a result the Ocelot is unable to use engines and fire its weapon for longer than 20 second burst without a brief recharge. It's the sacrifice I was willing to make so ship could be designed the way I envisioned it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    this is amasing rebuild. :) i love it. this is the best resources collector which i ever seen. :) good job man.

Reaction score
    I really like the design of that mining ship.

hope to see some sweet capital ships soon.

Reaction score
    Thank you so much guys. I have a frigate that is nearing completion, as for a true capital ship, that may be quite some ways off, but I will update this page with every new design.

Reaction score
    Class: Umber Ballistics Destroyer

Mass: 2086

Dimensions: 115x32x45

Power: 85,439 (331,341 e/sec.)

Thrust: 5842

Shields: 200,506

Weapons: 2 AMCs @636 damage, 10 AMCs @164 damage, 4 BB missile tubes @ 280 damage, 1 main turret, 4 point defense turrets

Originally planned as a frigate, it swelled to a destroyer size (and by some classifications a cruiser) along the long build. While I still need to do the interior of the bridge, install a docking area in the hanger (and a small fighter to go along with it), and resolve a few decisions on how to finish up the top of the upper engines it\'s done.

Fluff time:

Engineers from Verne Shipwrights were pressured by growing market trends to produce a fast direct fire warship. With limited resources and a complete lack of warship manufacturing techniques they set to work. The result of the project was a extensively modified C-540 Amber commercial transport ship. Critics have been quick to dismiss the ship\'s battle capabilities based on it\'s pedigree and the companies continued usage of externally mounted engines, which become easy targets in a protracted engagement. Despite the negative press the Umber has passed test trials with exceptional marks and is set to go on sale at the end of the quarter. Representatives from Verne Shipwrights have stated that this is merely the beginning of their new military division and they are ready to make a huge impact on the weapons market.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it is beautifull, you create awesome ships. i love it. will be in future a possibility to download these ships?