VEGA Conflict build (Builders Wanted!)

Reaction score
    I'm getting back from my vacation in two days, and over the past two weeks I've been playing a lot of VEGA Conflict, and have wondered how good they would look in StarMade. So I need help. I need some people (1-3 people) to help me build various VEGA Conflict hulls. Preferably someone who knows the game a little bit, and someone who can build decent looking hulls from looking at a picture. I'm looking to build the Exodus Cruiser, Venom Battleship, Ragnarok Carrier, Nighthawk Frigate, possibly the Javelin Flagship
    Thanks for reading,
    FireG0dz

Reactions: diremage
    Reaction score
    No one here plays VEGA Conflict? I really would like some help building tomorrow

Reaction score
    Play VEGA Conflict, no, interested in the ship designs, yes. Going to build them soon ... probably not. However, I may very well adapt a couple. Those are cool.

Reaction score
    i can help
    Play VEGA Conflict, no, interested in the ship designs, yes. Going to build them soon ... probably not. However, I may very well adapt a couple. Those are cool.
    Thank you, and StarWars1981, is that a yes or no? What server do you want to play on?
    NOTE: not NFD

I'll post pics of those designs in case you didn't know what they looked like
    [doublepost=1468071854,1468071118][/doublepost]Here we go:
    Venom Battleship:

Exodus Cruiser:

Nighthawk Frigate:

Ragnarok Carrier:

These are all just top views, in game in battle you can see the full view of them, so it would be nice if you could get the game to see for youself. (unless you already have it)

Reaction score
    Hmm, I'd forgotten about Vega Conflict. (I was never very pleased with it, too damn much grinding for minimal advancement)

On the one hand, I think I might take a stab at doing this myself, as I simply don't build well with others. ;)
    On the other hand, I don't like most of the ships you are wanting to do, so I'd be unable to help out anyway.
    (the Exodus does look fairly nice, but see below)

As for your screenshots, for the love of all that is good, don't use the shitty pics from the wiki. The angle for most of those is utter garbage.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net.../77/DPS.png/revision/latest?cb=20140924115807
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...tleship.png/revision/latest?cb=20151106103558

There's two examples of a good angle, and an amazing size too, both from the very same wiki.
    True, that wiki (apparently the only one for the game) appears to lack good pictures of the ships you want.

You're probably going to need to get proper screenshots yourself, as a cursory google search ( for "vega conflict" ships ) doesn't give much, and some of the ones it does give, have been removed from the game, or changed to have a completely different hull.

The "best" way to get screenshots from that game is to just use Windows itself.
    (this is aided by VEGA Conflict having a re-play feature built in.)
    Hit "Prt Sc" (may allso have "Sysrq" on the button) this tells Windows to save the current screen to the clipboard.

Open basically any image editing program, wait for it to finish loading, then hit CTRL+V.
    Bam! if your Windows isn't being a colossal ass, you'll have a screenshot of what you were seeing when you hit "Prt Sc".
    (Windows often fails to screenshot many "Fullscreen" games, preferring instead to take an utterly useless picture of the desktop)

Form there, save it, and upload it to an image host. (Imageshack, Imgur, Photobucket, etc. There's plenty to choose from.)

Once it's uploaded, take it's URL and add it to a post here on the dock, much like what you allready did for the piss-poor wiki pics.

I hope some of that helps, as I'd like to see what you guys manage to do with/to these ships.

Reaction score
    Hmm, I'd forgotten about Vega Conflict. (I was never very pleased with it, too damn much grinding for minimal advancement)

On the one hand, I think I might take a stab at doing this myself, as I simply don't build well with others. ;)
    On the other hand, I don't like most of the ships you are wanting to do, so I'd be unable to help out anyway.
    (the Exodus does look fairly nice, but see below)

As for your screenshots, for the love of all that is good, don't use the shitty pics from the wiki. The angle for most of those is utter garbage.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net.../77/DPS.png/revision/latest?cb=20140924115807
    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...tleship.png/revision/latest?cb=20151106103558

There's two examples of a good angle, and an amazing size too, both from the very same wiki.
    True, that wiki (apparently the only one for the game) appears to lack good pictures of the ships you want.

You're probably going to need to get proper screenshots yourself, as a cursory google search ( for "vega conflict" ships ) doesn't give much, and some of the ones it does give, have been removed from the game, or changed to have a completely different hull.

The "best" way to get screenshots from that game is to just use Windows itself.
    (this is aided by VEGA Conflict having a re-play feature built in.)
    Hit "Prt Sc" (may allso have "Sysrq" on the button) this tells Windows to save the current screen to the clipboard.

Open basically any image editing program, wait for it to finish loading, then hit CTRL+V.
    Bam! if your Windows isn't being a colossal ass, you'll have a screenshot of what you were seeing when you hit "Prt Sc".
    (Windows often fails to screenshot many "Fullscreen" games, preferring instead to take an utterly useless picture of the desktop)

Form there, save it, and upload it to an image host. (Imageshack, Imgur, Photobucket, etc. There's plenty to choose from.)

Once it's uploaded, take it's URL and add it to a post here on the dock, much like what you allready did for the piss-poor wiki pics.

I hope some of that helps, as I'd like to see what you guys manage to do with/to these ships.
    I appreciate your brutal honesty about my pictures, but i think i'm giving up on this project. no one has responded to me, and I'm working on other projects with other people right now, so i really dont have the time.

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    I'm looking to build a cruiser in the near future and can try to build one of the vega conflict ones. Might not be Exodus cruiser, I don't know yet.

Ragnarok could be a fun project but I don't know that I'm ready to start on that one quite yet.

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    No, I got sick of Kixeye's blatant, grindy greed and left. I haven't played VC in ages.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    Imagine the times that I have laughed in the face of coinxeye, that I have already received several warnings, and if I write a post they do not like, I will be expelled from the forum forever.

One thing is to offer a product (game), and another is to cheat the players every day more and more, and wait for players to talk nice things about your company.

Now, to build a single ship, you must wait near one full mounth ... and repair 6 ships, it going to cost 2.3 real time days ... regrettable.

diremage

Tech Wizard
    Reaction score
    When the head of a company is blind to human suffering, it is an unfortunate place to work, and when a game is developed with no thought to pride of workmanship or fun, but only to addiction and repetition, it is an unfortunate game to play.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I´m working on do "some things" to get the .obj of ships of vega conflict, i think it can be export to any other 3D program, and then import to starmade, but that can consume some time that i dont have now ...