Vaygr Vs. DFN BETTING

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    But when it is... oh boy that\'ll make some epic youtube videos. On an off note, I double my bet. 50k L5 ores for DFN.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nobody won, so everybody gets his bets back unless they plan to go bet on the 1 vs 1 duel, or so.

Big sized ships didn\'t seem to cause any problem, just the DFN Manta and the 47 turret Vaygr ships, which are a lagfest on their own.

Reaction score
    I don\'t think I get sole credit for lagging on the DFN side. Caleb was also piloting a Manta. That\'s two

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I\'m interested to see what the Manta/Vaygr supercapital looks like now. Most things that lag servers with their mere presense deserve either a good gawk or a good critique.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That depends, Manta did not have more turrets than players online at once on any server. Like the Lotus.

Reaction score
    if so that was stolen from the ICC, its original creator was chessoxs and the DFN (or the player who supplied it) has completely ripped off his work

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We\'re working with them. I\'ve got contacts in other places...

Also, weren\'t the largest DFN ships at the battle of NASS the two Flayer classes?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I know, right, the Manta was not huge at all, and as it was thin, it was actually pretty small in MASS size. Flayer was bigger, but no turrets, well, 2 stuff under it that looked like turrets, but that\'s it. That\'s why we could fit 6 in the same sector lol