Vaygr Vs. DFN BETTING

Reaction score
    Word Of Blake (everyones least favorite pirate faction) are taking bets on the nass server on the outcome of the dispute.

Because I expect several people to get in on the action we will work it like a split pot in texas holdem.

Currency will be L5's of any type, but they will be all treated as equal value. bet as many or as little as you would like.(the default price is 1mil the avrage price is closer to 2mil)

I would like to collect the "pot" before the fight, but trusted regulars can pay when its convienient, or owe a debt, if they don't pay thier debt thier debt will be sold to debt collectors who will attack them on the server.

names and amounts and sides will be posted here, you can bet here or PM me ingame. (you can remain anonymous if you bet against factions you should publiclly support.(bet against yourself and atleast you will win something right?)

Winners of the dispute will be decided when faction leaders admit thier defeat, barring this, community vote will be enforced. if a community vote can't be agreed on I'll ask doom to make a decision or something.

you can't bet on both sides of the event.

to encourage betting, a random person on each side, will win a L5 recipe.( currently on nass recipes cost 50k of an item so the value of a l5 recipe is 50k x the cost of an l5)

one person from both the winning and losing betting team will win a recipe, after a min bet of (25 l5's) to encourage less affluent players to enter and venture a chance to win.

-------------------------------------------------------

DFN support - Total 60k (120bn~)(+1 l5 recipe{valued at 100bn})

MichaelSeph 5k l5s

FlyingDebris 25k l5s

nedralthebeastral 5k l5s

ObiShawnKenobi 25k l5s

-------------------------------------------------------

Vaygr support - Total 205k (410bn~)(+1 l5 recipe{valued at 100bn})

Linkolead 100k l5s

[f78e214aa6169f157ea645cee383ab88] 100k l5s

Kamika 5k l5s

Removed my bet as host I felt it was a conflict of intrests.

Total Prize Valuation 730bn

Reaction score
    Vaygr support

100k l5\'s from my personal stash , and no they havent been spawned in

Reaction score
    Im betting on Vaygr , but i really want to see you win Flying. Dont disapoint.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    but that would leave me insolvent. I can though, if you allow an overdraft?

Reaction score
    maybe take a loan out with a large faction or trading guild, even though I could manage the debt, it would be hard to keep track of and manage the gambeling and all that, so I\'d prefear to off load it to a 3rd party.

you don\'t have to remortage your life, bet 1 l5 if you like, or 25 to get a chance to win the raffel. (I\'ll be using a dice based random number generator to decide who the winners of that is)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    but I can\'t really bet my factions money. I will hold and wait a little, see what I can do ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Could we bet ships? I don\'t mind doing that, granted I don\'t have much money on NASS.

But I bet 25k for the DFN if I can\'t.

Reaction score
    nah I don\'t think ships hold much value to people, no more than cash. I\'ll mark you down for 25k

Reaction score
    as I understand it, if you lose your off the server, if you win you win both the bet and the victory no?

all or nothing, give it socks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I don\'t really see my bet on here (and you forgot the specification that the L5 is on the server where the battle is :P Which is not Main NASS), neither the octodecimal guy\'s bet:

[f78e214aa6169f157ea645cee383ab88] 100k l5s

Anyway people seem to be too rich lately, that will be fixed. Thanx ridik_ulass for pointing this detail out.

Reaction score
    your bet is the first one down, 5k on DFN to beat the vayrg, top of the list.

hexdec guy is an obfucicated name due to wishing to remain anonymous but I wish to keep trach of his name so I figured out that was the best way. other anoymous people will have similar names., dont worry I didn\'t encyrpt thier name just for someone to try reverse it I\'m not an idiot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I ment I don\'t see my post here doing that bet you posted on top. I didn\'t really make that official :D But ok, I will still keep my terms though.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    What have I got to lose ^^

(Unless anyone objects/will want the money back in which case I will bet 1 L5 ore just to spite them ^^)