various ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. my first idea is a seat so you can transport multiple people in your ship a once while still having full control over all your systems.

2. my second idea is the need to eat and drink so for food there would be some animals on planets or you could buy space food in the shop and for water you could buy bottled water in the shop or combine glass bottle and water in a factory and you could heat ice into water by puting it in a block called a heater.

3. my third idea is the abilty to have ground combat with guns.

4. my fourth idea is having prebuilt docks in space and there were shops there too.

5. my fifth idea is for the thrusters to use fuel instead of power (or both) you could buy fuel or mine it from asteroids or planets and you start the game with 6 fuel tanks and 6 fuel and you could put the fuel tanks next to each other to make one big fuel tank

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    People have suggested fuel before, but it was quickly dismissed as no-one wants to run out of fuel and not no when they will be able to get more as the andom generation is exactly reliable