Vanishing Ships

Reaction score
    For some strange reason, some of my ships will stop moving and then vanish irretrievably. I've recently added some blueprints, could that be causing it? Also, am I the only one with this problem?

Reaction score
    My ships vanish as well. One moment they are moving the next moment they stop and vanish. Also when i get out of the core i fall thrugh my ship and get jumped to another sector.

Reaction score
    Try going back to where you first got in. sometimes lag and problematic loading causes ships to go back to where they were. also If you can\'t move as well then you have gotten the invisibug which is just an annoying bug in the game where you need to restart the game to fix it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This seems to happen most frequently for me at sector boundaries, especially where four sectors meet. I will stop moving, but I can still watch the velocity change as I press the movement keys. I can also exit the ship, but cannot re-enter the core. I can often see the ship, but can move right through the blocks.

Restarting the game will typically fix the issue so that - if I\'m lucky - I can locate the real (solid) ship.