Valton Fleet

Reaction score
    Valton fleet is a fleet made up of alien ships, found somewhere drifting in space without so much of a distress beacon triggered. The original owners of these ships are unknown, but the thing we do know is that they were not human.The alienated vessels have been fitted out with our most high tech weaponry we have, the original weapons were not functional and were removed and studied as such.

Where we don't know who owned these ships, they are not as rare as one would expect; whatever these things were, they were attempting to conquer the galaxy from our intelligence.

• Edit; re-purposed thread, for the same ships as were previously here, as opposed to making a new thread for the same thing.

----

The first of the ships discovered was named the "Lash", due to it's whip like tail fin, a fast assault ship, most likely the first sent into battle due to it's expandability. They have low firepower but were all found in groups of 10 or more.

The Lash's statistics:

• Mass: 5.9 (Blocks: 59)
    • Length: 9m
    • Height: 4m
    • Width: 8m
    • Power: 20,000.0 ( 477.8 e/sec)
    • Thrust: 17.6
    • Sheilds: N/A; Blocks: N/A; Recovery: N/A

-----

The nest ship found, called the "Waton"; a prototype, as it seems, for something larger. It was a lot more unstable then the "Lash" and was deconstructed for study reasons. Another is yet to be found, but debree has been found that appear to be the same as the "Waton's" components; this file is for record purposes only.

(In all reality, the BP got corrupt, so I can't upload it if it comes to that.)

Waton's statistics:

• Mass: 27.6 (Blocks: 276)
    • Length: 20m
    • Height: 5m
    • Width: 16m
    • Power: 20,000.0 ( 2,212.1 e/sec)
    • Thrust: 46.4
    • Sheilds: 2,033.0 (189 s/sec); Blocks: 4; Recovery: 0.5

-----

One of the largest current ships we have encountered. The "Rusom", these ships have been found in various places, within thickets of scrap from smaller ships. We have decided that these vessels must have been the leaders of smaller groups of fighters, to assault unsuspecting ships. All vessels up to here have been very fast ships, matching or even traveling faster then our current ships. This thing can dock 6 turrets on the top side and two small ships on the underside, protected from enemy fire.

Rusom's stats:

• Mass: 591.5 (Blocks: 5,915)
    • Length: 108m
    • Height: 8m
    • Width: 72m
    • Power: 20,123.4 ( 43,605.9 e/sec)
    • Thrust: 863.7
    • Sheilds: 38,215.0 (1,564 s/sec); Blocks: 326; Recovery: 1.0

-----

The largest ship we have found as of current, this ship from first glance has enough firepower to take down tough enemy ships. It has yet to be investigated and is currently being disarmed before undergoing full inspection, it is too large to enter any hanger we have to inspect such a monster; it is currently being done in open space.

From what we can tell, this weapon has 28 turret docks and had 8 armed turrets when found.

(I'll put the stats and stuff up for this a little later when I can get in game.)

-----

• Current total time worked on this fleet: 6 hours

Thanks for looking, Zoogoo out!

(Attempted to resize images 3 times, not working. :< )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    you never cease to amaze me, zoogoo, another brilliant work! would love to see a few more ships though.

Reaction score
    I\'m glad. I enjoyed working on them, so there\'s a good chance you\'ll see more soon enough.

I sort of want to make a huge capital ship or something along the lines of this style, it would be massive, and definatly take longer then 3 hours. Lol.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Personnaly I like the \"pirates use modified civilian ships\" approach but those are really nice looking ships.

Reaction score
    Well, I like that too, and all, but there\'s no real \'civlilian\' ships in Starmade unless you make them, and so simply state it, I\'m much better at more organic ships then industrial.

And depending on how you look at it, the pirates can be alien, if you want them to.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I am better at industrial over organic, and these ship do really have a nice alien aesthetic to them. I really hope for custom AI NPC factions so we can have hostile aliens flying around in addition to pirates and whatnot.

Reaction score
    they are really cool :) I like the 3rd ship the most, very well done :)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I really wish we could set up our own NPC factions, I would love to have these things flying around as their own race.

Reaction score
    That would be cool, and them being able to build and or take over stations/planets and such. Tw\'ood be good.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As Zoogoo40 said, also them being to take over bases and stuff would be awesome. It could also mean alliances and faction relations between different factions, and perhaps the option that you could form an alliance with one faction to take over another or something of the sorts.