Vacation time

Reaction score
    Hello

Im planing to take some time off starmade but would like to protect my blocks as best as possible.

I know stations decay over time as you faction points run dry, but what if i stuffed everything in a nice cargo craft and just headed of in to the darkness of space.

Will said faction craft also decay over time?
    Are there better ways?

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Uhm, if it's your own personal universe, shut it down before you leave.

If you are on a public server, check how many faction points you have. You might not lose it while you're away.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Um stations don't decay over time here. FP goes down over time and idiots shoot up the station every now and than but they don't decay on their own. In single player just turn the game off and nothing lost no matter the amount of time. In Multiplayer it'd come down to if the server does a full reset or not while you are away or a troll decides to shoot up your stations. Now the first one you can't do much about, the troll and enemy player issue on the other hand is something turrets and fleets nearby can be enough of a deterrent if they are deadly enough. Also AP turrets tend to help as well for those players that try to torch their way in. :)

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    You can also recruit someone to keep your faction points up while you're absent. Give them a low enough rank that they don't mess with your stuff and you shouldn't have to worry much!