v0.092743 Shop Negative Prices For Buying

Reaction score
    Bug Summary: Essentially, I've found that when you buy something in a quanity that is extremely costly, such as L5 Minerals, after a certain point the price of buying ends up in the negatives, with the more quanity adding a larger negative. What this means is that the shop I'm currently at is selling 2,127 Insanium L5.

If I was to buy only 1, it would cost me 1,787,350 Credits. However, if I was to buy all 2,127 of it, it would cost me -493,273,846. Having done this once by accident (I usually spam buy in bulk at shops), I noticed that the shop really will give you that amount back. Happened when I bought Exogen L5 in more than 2,000.

Reproducible: 100% of the time.

Conclusion: It doesn't seem to pertain to the item, so much as the shop's math seems to go haywire after a certain cost. This is not necessarily a game-breaking bug, I know that, but it is a bug nonetheless. Hope to see it fixed soon, until then I guess I'll just buy high-price items in small quanities at a time.

P.S. Sorry if it's been reported before. If so, feel free to delete this topic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s a classic 32 bit signed integer bug. There\'s hardly a game that doesn\'t have it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    sounds like a bug we had with quantity bought in the before time, thanks for reporting it