Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    Ah yes. John Eaves... also the creator of this:

Which was supposed to be the Enterprise-F before CBS realized the abomination that Perpetual Entertainment was making and quickly pulled them off the project. Good thing too, because that "Enterprise" looks like a fat dog dragging its ass along the floor.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Ah yes. John Eaves... also the creator of this:

Which was supposed to be the Enterprise-F before CBS realized the abomination that Perpetual Entertainment was making and quickly pulled them off the project. Good thing too, because that "Enterprise" looks like a fat dog dragging its ass along the floor.
    Damn shame, let's build that too;) wanna team up to do so? Anyone?
    Edit
    Just looked the thing up, it indeed looks like a dog dragging its ass along the floor, although not clearly seen on this pic. From this angle it looks not too bad actually
    (I'm not a STO player, I only know the series and movies etc.)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I see the WC Proteus, if that shit doesn't have an interior, I swear to god! That ship is a great ship, it would be a shame if it was just a single hallway leading to the core

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I see the WC Proteus, if that shit doesn't have an interior, I swear to god! That ship is a great ship, it would be a shame if it was just a single hallway leading to the core
    *inspiration class.

It was a kitbash by Momentously on PMC. Its tiny, and for our purposes, an interior would have hindered it. His original MC build does have an interior.

Reaction score
    *inspiration class.

It was a kitbash by Momentously on PMC. Its tiny, and for our purposes, an interior would have hindered it. His original MC build does have an interior.
    So you wont even make RP versions of all these ships? It would be amazing, not to completely hollow out the ships, just have SOME interior. They don't feel like star trek ships because they have no interior, when one thinks of star trek they think of the crew interactions and the adventure. When these things are not possible in the ship, I wouldn't say its star trek

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So you wont even make RP versions of all these ships? It would be amazing, not to completely hollow out the ships, just have SOME interior. They don't feel like star trek ships because they have no interior, when one thinks of star trek they think of the crew interactions and the adventure. When these things are not possible in the ship, I wouldn't say its star trek
    i agree it would be good but it would not be effective to waste resources on ships that can be easily destroyed one or two of the old starfleet ships i have made interiors for but they do not need them