USSF Shipyard (Building in progress, nothing to show yet!)

Reaction score
    [BEGIN TRANSMION]
    Welcome to the USSF main shipyard. This is where you can find examples of the ships that make up our fleet. Some are currently classified for safety reasons.
    [END TRANSMISSION]

This is where the USSF ships are located, pictures included. You are welcome to offer design tips once we get going. Head over to the USSF page if you want to see how to join. Classified ships are either planned or under construction, at the moment I am the only builder, so feel free to apply! All ships are classed using the USSF Standard Ship Classifications. At the moment I have not finished any of my ships, and it will take a while before any are posted. If you want to see them sooner, apply and help!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    You might wanna get those big grey smudges out of the way of your ships. Isn't it kinda the point of the shipyard forums to show off ships?

Reaction score
    You might wanna get those big grey smudges out of the way of your ships. Isn't it kinda the point of the shipyard forums to show off ships?
    Those [CLASSIFIED] pictures mean they are only a plan or are unfinished. I only recently started so it will take a while. I am also experiencing frequent crashes, so I do get frustrated and ragequit at times.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Those [CLASSIFIED] pictures mean they are only a plan or are unfinished. I only recently started so it will take a while. I am also experiencing frequent crashes, so I do get frustrated and ragequit at times.
    Wouldn't it have been smarter to finish the ships before posting? :p

Reaction score
    Wouldn't it have been smarter to finish the ships before posting? :p
    I'm just putting this up as initial infrastructure so that I don't get the ships finished and go "Aw crap. Now I need to do a bunch of typing and page linking!"

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Instead you go

I need to write pages! Aw crap I need to build ships then upload them then edit the post and link them! :p

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    What Thadius said. And most people will go "what the **** is this crap? I'm never checking this thread better again".

While I'm not going to do that a lot of people will, just letting you know :P