USS Voyager NCC-74656 100% COMPLETE!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Awsome ship but the true challenge is for me building deep space 9 its probly going to take up 1 sector each way and maxed out at cash only way to spawn it is with max out cash

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just finished my full scale Nx-01 took me forever, think I\'m going to slope the hull before I post pics

took me so long because I had not learned about symetry plains until I was about 60% done

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry, but Gene Rodenberrys original ship is best ship, no matter how cool voyager is or how much I like the NX-01 will ever change that

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice work, best I\'ve been able to do Star Trek wise is a Borg Sphere. Minecraft sphere generators ftw.

Reaction score
    love this ships and your model but um... im going to make a 1:1 and i have experience im currently doing a TOS romulan war bird, and do not expect my ship soon my starmades broken and i only upload finished ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Part of me hates you for not wanting to put in a download. My other half is in shock from its beauty, and a very small part of me wants to go to that server and somehow steal it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This is the best starmade uss voyager so please put it up for download becuase this ship is amazing!

Reaction score
    Ok, per all the requests, I will be putting this up for download after I fine-tune some things on the ship, which may take a while...

I will be releasing 2 versions of the ship; One of them being the ship retrofitted with my crappy energy, sheild, and weapon design, the other will be a fully gutted ship where you the downloaders can refit to meet the needs of your war, or \"exploration\".

Stay tuned folks!