USS SINGULARITY(Star Trek inspired)

Reaction score
    The ship I created is inspired by Star Trek. It has enterprise E like warp nacelles and deflector dish, Voyager like saucer section, Enteprise D like shuttle bay. The star drive or body reminds me of enterprise B. It is almost as large as the Enterprise A. Although the number of decks is comparable to Voyager. The ship is able to take a beating against Pirates on the hardest setting(mean). sick bay and transporter room has not been added yet. Crew quarters will need to be detailed.

Name:USS SINGULARITY

Type: Explorer Class

288 meters in length

100 meters in width

45 meters in height

106,000 total blocks

15,300 shield generators

80,000 power

Decks:13

6,010 thrust

7 turrets.

Rooms: Engineering outlook 1-4, Main engineering 1-4, Warp nacelle conduit 1&2, Warp nacelle compartment 1-6, Bridge, Conference room, Captains ready room, Shuttle bay, Shuttle bay control room, Ship's Weapon room, bar&lounge, cargo bay 1-2, arboretum, brig, and crew quarters(35+).

Rooms to be added: Sick bay, transporter room 1-4

Reaction score
    Thanks. This took my a long time to build. Mostly because I am new at this. My next ship will be have star trek like features and be twice the size. I really want to make a ship as big as the enterprise E.

Reaction score
    To: Rajtantajtan

Yes, A blue-print will be available soon. I still have some minor detailing left and I want to make sure that I complete the ship to my satisfaction before releasing the blueprint. Expect a blue-print this upcoming weekend(March 1st). I will make an annoucement on here when the blueprint is available.