USS Des Moines

Reaction score
    there is no section for requests, so ill put this here.

i was wondering if anyone would be willing/able to build the USS Des Moines, after her Sohon facelift, from the book "Eye of the Storm" by John Ringo. QT 1 and 2 would have to be pulse weapons instead of Quantum Tanglers, and the lasers would be AMCs. Mass drivers would be missles, creators choice obviously. The "wings" that fuction as Hyperspacial Jump-Drive Nacelles i would want extended. for design specs i have a quote from the book: "It was big, that was for sure. Eight hundred meters long and massing maybe a hundred and fifty thousand tons. (skip some) Its hull was glittering gold, sinuous, and ... distictly womanly. Warp Nacelles jutting out like wings, upward on either side, and surmounting it was a rack of mass drivers and laser cannons. more were forward of the nacelles and even on the underside although it was clearly designed for landings." ("Eye of the Storm" by John Ringo, pg. 267, copyright 2009 John Ringo, Published by Baen Books)

When/if this is put up for download, you may want to put up an 18+ tag due to the ... shape ... of QT1 and QT2.

Thank you to whatever kind sophont creates this ... lovely ... ship.