USS Dallas (WIP)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello I am Doomed_Space, here to bring you one of my Brothers Server creations. The USS Dallas a custom ship made and hand smoothed and detail by him, "This is a custom model that I did in 3DS and converted it to .obj for Smedit to bring in game. I would like to thank Draven_Harrison and Treking for their help with weapons and systems."

So without delay here is the USS Dallas.

Please leave comments on improvements below, Please no harsh comments as he does not take well to them!!

Last edited:

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Could use some wedging.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I'm seeing some excelsior design cues there. Neat as hell.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Right then, cant find the screenshot I was going to use to show what I was talking about, but here goes.

I love it overall, but it could use a few things. The teardrop section of the saucer could use something to break it up, even if its just turrets.

Bussard collectors look infinitely better if they are made of red glass and you can see the ram scoops behind them. this is somethng STO has made me start doing, and its awesome. Use red lights around the edges of the glass to make it glow still.

Same kind of deal for the blue warp stripe things on the nacelles. Glass or mesh with the lights behind it. adds a nice level of detail, aswell as dampening the lights.

Reactions: Lecic