USS Apollo - A Small Project (Finished!)

Reaction score
    Hey guys, if you can't already tell, I haven't been playing for too long. I've built a few ships (and imported a few too...), but I've decided to build a decent-sized, general-use ship with which I can patrol my server. I was bored enough to start one of these projects threads, since this is my first "planned" build. I'll update as I go.

Update:
    In the end, I'm pretty happy with it. I have a slight feeling that I might have overdone the whole ice-crystal thing, but I think it looks cool and futuristic and all of that. The ship performs well (certainly well enough to decimate any pirates which attack my station). I wanted to put in a dock for a small fighter or a captain's yacht, but I was having trouble with docking modules, so I'll do that a bit later. The finished stats are below. I'll upload interior pictures and a download file if anyone is interested.

Stats:
    L: 78m
    H: 23m
    W: 56m
    Mass: 1222.5
    Power: 51656.2 (177505.7 e/sec)
    Thrust: 2636.4
    Shields: 106936 (3281 s/sec), 1526 blocks, 2.0 regen
    Weapons:
    4x AMC on one computer (354.2 damage, 850 distance, 123.9 reload, 50.4 speed each)
    2x SD BB missiles on separate computers (494.4 damage, 157.8 distance, 10.7 reload, 4.3 speed, 32.7 radius each)
    4x peashooter turrets (really, they just keep the pirates off of my back)

http://imgur.com/a/8VGIq#0