Using a salvage laser when inventory is full deletes items

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, love starmade, but I noticed that when I use a salvage laser with a full inventory and no plexstorage, it removes the blocks, but they are no where to be seen. I was thinking the laser might just not work with a full inventory, or the items would be be dropped right outside of my ship, but that was not the case. Don't know if this was on purpose or not, but I thought I'd report it.

I noticed this playing multiplayer on the NASS server, and I have yet to test it on singleplayer, I will comment on what happens in singleplayer when I test it.

Specs:

Processor: Intel 2nd generation Core i5-2500K

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue High profile 8GB(2x4GB)

Video Card: Nvidia GTX 560

Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not a glitch. When you rinventory is full and you pick something up it says \"Inventory Full Object Destroyed\" or something like that. It applies to ships as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Okay, I thought it might have been on purpose. I don\'t get that message in the ship though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, first time playing and posting. I tried to salvage an asteroid and the blocks would disappear off it but not reappear in my inventory. I tried flying around but could not find them. My inventory is completely empty but I bought a Plexglass Storage unit just in case. Still the same thing. Any help? Where does the material go once salvaged?

Reaction score
    All picked up and salvaged items go to the inventory or actionbar, stacking if can with items that exist there previously. If that is full, they get destroyed.