US Test Server - 72.201.179.64:4242 OFFLINE

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to sing up as a tester. Mind that my computer is a little bit crappy but i works.

emi

Reaction score
    I'm new here, and I like the potential of this game. I can help as much as needed.

Also if you need help loading a server, I can bring my sons to help. My boys are well-behaved, smart kids and you won't have any trouble with them. They both have experience moderating forums and as admins on several minecraft servers. All 3 of us are experienced builders. :)

Reaction score
    Is the server still up?

I was able to get into the server earlier today, but it was bugged with invisible ships. I can no longer login.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi Beetlebear, I would like to volunteer to help if you still need official Alpha testers.
    I'm still new here, and I continue to have a problem with the UK server freezing at 'requesting synchronise...' so if there's any way I can help with testing to fix the bug I will do it gladly!

Starzu

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What did I missed?
    Ah... Testing... mmm...
    Question. Why you need testers? FOr what? You making something special here?
    Tell us :D

Reaction score
    We are making a game, A game about a race for rescources and for power. Power of what? The universe. You will fight legions of Aliens and rouge AI's with your fleet of fighters. This game will be the best space game ever. Its name you ask? Starmade. Fight for the stars or loose them.