US Server (Pacific Standard)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm currently hosting a private server (dedicated) for a friend and I, but would love to open it up if anybody was interested? Low ping, decent PC running it. And it can be up 24/7. If anybody would like to join us, let me know! We're just building, shooting pirates, colonising.. etc. Thanks!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey me and my friend have been looking for a good server, although we are new to the game and still figuring things out, if you wouldnt mind i would like to join, and if i am able to join i will have my friend post here aswell. thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once I figure out how to get the game downloaded, I am interested. I live in Oregon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    me and my four friends would like to joinwe have been looking for servers but most are over populated and lag to much to fully injoy the game so i would injoy to participate in this server. I am righting this with alot of of wake wisdome i kinda think that this is like a intervu so i would love to join this private server

Reaction score
    If you would have me, i would like to join. And you wouldnt happen to be Baron Harkonnen would you? :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join this server, because frankly it\'s the best U.S server I can find. I like hte colonizing Idea.

Reaction score
    May I please join :D ? Been trying to find a decent server for me and my friends.

EDIT: Just noticed that this post is a year old... nevermind TT . TT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to join a server, especially if their will be building and colonising!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    May I enrol to join your server please?

In Game Name: XenoCow

I understand that my actions could result in a perminant ip ban from your server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Justinsight9

I\'m looking for a good server to join and play with some people. What\'s the IP?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey me and My good friend are looking for a good server to play on.

We\'ve been getting annoyed with the lag and are interested in playing with people that just want to enjoy the game and are willing to apply for it.

My IGN:Fidlerr

My friends IGN:jrfrisky

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like t ojoin this server because it sounds liek a good place to be able to build and fly and not get raided by other players :D