Upside Down Display Panel

Reaction score
    Is there a way to rotate display panels so they display text upside down?

Reaction score
    Not sure why you'd want to do that, but no. Not as I know at least. Display blocks are rather basic in their functions.

Reaction score
    I have created fast travel terminals within my space station using docked ships. I use the display block to inform the users where they are. Problem is the way ship cores are docked the text on the display blocks are upside down. I suppose I could move all of the terminals off of the wall and dock them to the floor, that might orient them so that the block appear upright. Trouble with that is some of the destination rooms will need to be redesigned to accommodate floor mounted terminals. This is why I had hoped I could rotate the display blocks instead.

Reaction score
    I have created fast travel terminals within my space station using docked ships. I use the display block to inform the users where they are. Problem is the way ship cores are docked the text on the display blocks are upside down. I suppose I could move all of the terminals off of the wall and dock them to the floor, that might orient them so that the block appear upright. Trouble with that is some of the destination rooms will need to be redesigned to accommodate floor mounted terminals. This is why I had hoped I could rotate the display blocks instead.
    Ah right, sorry I couldn't help you.

By the way, next time you reply to someone use the quote button or the @ funct, because otherwise it just says 'someone replied to the thread' and they might ignore it.

(Not patronising, it's just a gripe of mine)