uploading a station blueprint, how?

Reaction score
    i've bought plenty of ship blueprints i downloaded, but i cannot for the life of me make spacestation blueprints work. i do the usual uploading of blueprints, like you would with a ship, hit "upload entry from local" it gets done uploading, but i cannot find the station in the catalog, and so i cannot figure out how to buy a station.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    i've bought plenty of ship blueprints i downloaded, but i cannot for the life of me make spacestation blueprints work. i do the usual uploading of blueprints, like you would with a ship, hit "upload entry from local" it gets done uploading, but i cannot find the station in the catalog, and so i cannot figure out how to buy a station.
    nonship blueprints currently never show up in any ingame blueprint list. They can only be spawned using admin commands. If you aren't an admin on your server, ask one for help.

Reaction score
    nonship blueprints currently never show up in any ingame blueprint list. They can only be spawned using admin commands. If you aren't an admin on your server, ask one for help.
    oh, i am the admin, though i do not know how to spawn it with the commands either.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Put the folder for the station in the blueprints folder, then use this command in game:
    /load blueprint-name station-name