Upgrade the weapon system to use Logic XD

Reaction score
    im trying to say the weapons systems that have been charted out haven't been thought through. They aren't easy to understand and theres no real structure to the Combination it seems like they add what they want and leave stuff out that they clear say its suppose to do. If you look at this chart you can see that when adds power it adds power, not "oh it adds power on one and not the rest" or "tacks on extra features for some but not all". And yes i have seen most of them. on top of that mines are add as well there are bonus buffs for combining the same systems together.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    ..... what. Please allow me to enlighten you. Cannons = firing speed increase, for everything. Missiles = split, with an exception for pulsar because of the way they are generated. Beams = increased range, for everything, pulsars get expanded radius. Pulsar = more damage but slower. I have no idea where you got this concept that the combinations are hard to understand. You, meanwhile, are hard to understand, what with not putting text on your post.