Update tutorial and wiki

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been away for some good length of time over 12 months probably, and the weapon systems completely changes and who knows what else, i have had a huge amount of trouble finding out whats changed, the in game tutorial i know is very wrong a lot has changes since it was made, and the videos are also out of date.

i found some useless info on the wiki too.

i feel the devs or someone else need to update the in game tutorials for the new mechanics as well as their video tutorials and the wiki.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    The Wiki is being updated, as well as the tutorial, if you cared to look.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I would like old content also be kept in an archive (and linked) so that peoples know what has dropped from game before they join StarMade (and maybe not suggest same things over and over again :) ).

Also a in-depth mechanics section maintained by volunteers about links to useful sides (What is OpenGL, why no spherical shields? how are objects represented in memory)...
    For some it may be easier to just link the approciate section every time it is asked in a forum, others use it to improve their suggestions before suggesting them.

Can you add (or propose) a link to the wiki next to:

I always forget it exists and have the community wiki in a separate tab (mainly admin commands and block IDs, because that is not ingame)

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I would like old content also be kept in an archive (and linked) so that peoples know what has dropped from game before they join StarMade (and maybe not suggest same things over and over again :) ).

Also a in-depth mechanics section maintained by volunteers about links to useful sides (What is OpenGL, why no spherical shields? how are objects represented in memory)...
    For some it may be easier to just link the approciate section every time it is asked in a forum, others use it to improve their suggestions before suggesting them.

Can you add (or propose) a link to the wiki next to:

I always forget it exists and have the community wiki in a separate tab (mainly admin commands and block IDs, because that is not ingame)
    A link will be added when the wiki is ready for public release.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Wiki is being updated, as well as the tutorial, if you cared to look.
    good to know, could have been said without the rudeness tho.
    i had actually looked.

i was talking the in game tutorial. not the videos. and the ones i did find didnt look new.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    good to know, could have been said without the rudeness tho.
    i had actually looked.

i was talking the in game tutorial. not the videos. and the ones i did find didnt look new.
    I am sorry if you found that rude, I do sometimes forget the impact of words.