Update the forum ASAP!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Allright, Starmade is big now, it got Greenlighted and everything

BUT!

The forum is making a very bad impression. This doesnt look like the forum of a rather big indie game with dozens of replies every minute, this looks like "Little Jimmys first homepage". People who might be interested in Starmade might get discouraged by how buggy this forum is.

So please, get a more professional looking (and working!) forum!

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why don\'t you offer links so ones sites and forums that you think would serve StarMade best?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Every other forum that doesnt post your first sentence twice?

Reaction score
    What they realy should add to the forums is a sticky post listing all suggestions and ideas so pplhave a clear overview of what has already been suggested

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you add a subject they don\'t double post, look at my posts.

Reaction score
    i have noticed that the star made website was sort of lacking. maybe more designed appearance? i would suggest something to help but i\'m not a webpage designer so the best i can do is \"more professional\" as for the subject lines. they are annoying. why do we even have to type a subject? if we are doing what we are supposed to we should be talking about the same thing. it can be useful for replying to people. like making your subject @Randomdude33. but then again most other forums just have a reply feature. and you asked for links then here:

minecraft forums: http://minecraftforum.net/

the MC forums is very quite professional looking while still being user friendly. its colorful but not to vibrate and is complacently themed off the game it represents. Minecraft. its not purfic but i cant see any major issues with it

now to wait for people to start raging about minecraft lol.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    personally i like the Joomla forums. they are clean, easy to use, and much more readable.

http://forum.joomla.org