Update killed world, need to extract WIP ships from it

Reaction score
    So, the problem is rather self explanatory, something has gone wrong with the world between now and a few days ago, with the only significant change happening to my computer being that of updating Starmade. I am unable to enter my world, but am able to get into other worlds, suggesting that the problem exists within the old world.

I've tried as many things as I could think of, with every outcome being that the connector/launcher thing cannot get past the connecting stage, preventing me from loading the world entirely. I have a number of WIP ships in there, and I need a way to get them out of there. Moving them from the broken world to another hasn't worked, as far as I cant tell, the working world loads, but I don't see any of the entities, which were originally in the starting sector (2,2,2), which I remain in.

So, does anyone have any ideas as to how to get the ships into a new world? Here is the log for anyone interested Log

And yes, I'm aware that this is ban evasion, but due to IRL circumstances, this is kind of urgent, thus I need to use my alt.