Update intel iris for mac

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I have a macbook pro 13 inch retina with 8 gigs of ram and an intel iris card, where can I update my drivers?
    thanks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I need to update my drives too. I have a windows 64 bit laptop with 4gigs of ram and a Intel core
    When I press spawn starmade freezes and comes up with a issue

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    apple automatically updates their drivers, whenever a software update is available it will update them for you

Reaction score
    Simple. You sell your Mac and get a Windows or Linux computer that is half the price yet twice as powerful.

Just kidding, kind of. Look around in your settings. Do macs have settings? I know that you can't change much on apple products...if all else fails, Google is your friend.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    yeah my intel iris is up to date but I keep on having a crash report to do with my graphics drivers, it is strange

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    me too I checked if any of the drives needed updates but none do and still it crashes when I press spawn. Every single time, I tried reinstalling starmade before but it didn't work

Reaction score
    I need to update my drives too. I have a windows 64 bit laptop with 4gigs of ram and a Intel core
    When I press spawn starmade freezes and comes up with a issue
    You say you have a 64 bit laptop, what Java are you running. You need to be using the 64 bit java install.

What graphics card are you using? Try the web site for your graphics card for newest driver update.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    yeah my intel iris is up to date but I keep on having a crash report to do with my graphics drivers, it is strange
    me too I checked if any of the drives needed updates but none do and still it crashes when I press spawn. Every single time, I tried reinstalling starmade before but it didn't work
    Just so you know, ANY crash will blame it on Intel graphics if it detects you have intel graphics. No internet? Graphics caused that ;)