[Update 9] 1:1 USS Vengeance [Star Trek Into Darkness]

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

Update #Uhh... what the hell are we on, 9? It's been like a year cut me some slack. This stupid ship with the maneuverability of an island is fast approaching three fucking years old, which depresses me greatly, but the more time I spent away from it, the more work I had to do because of all the updates D: so, I decided to start working on the bane of my existence again, and to keep me working on it for longer than 15 minutes a month, I decided to post another update that will hopefully motivate me to be less of a lazy shitbag. Anyway, I've only been dabbling with it again, so about all I've done is catch up work updating old crusty stuff that has been collecting dust. But enough of my broken rambling, on with the show! (Hope you can still get your money back!)

We'll start with the obligatory beauty shot, with all of my crayon markings on the hull.

Next up we have the re-done impulse engines with an unintended sneak preview of the drone launching bays I cookie cutter'd into the side of the neck.

While we're on the topic, here's the drones that the Vengu will be deploying.

Brand new CIC that still has that new Dave smell. Still trying to figure out a way to display some actually useful information on the big glass screens towards the front.

Updated main weapon array outputs on the saucer.

New Twilight-Zone approved hallways.

The bridge revamp that is still currently missing the ceiling. >.> I'll get around to it eventually.

A shot of the whole command tower with it's new window and two of its three decks (mostly) renovated.

And now time for the shitty in-game sped up .gif recordings that only work half the time because I'm too lazy to set up proper recording!

The new SpinnyBits© nacelle exhausts.

And finally, the awful .gif of the new hangar bay (which is badly in need of some lovin') door which I can't for the life of me to get to fully record the end of the .gif. I've re-recorded it 4 different times and it gets cut off at the same point every time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's everything that I can think of off the top of my head. Once he wakes up from his cake coma, I'll have therimmer96 update the OP and the title since he was the one who ninja'd the OP from me in the first place ^-^

BONUS:

And since I'm indecisive, I figure the best thing to do would be to gauge the interest of people who couldn't give two shits about it! So, what do you think, should the lovely Olympic regulation swimming pool (pictured below) stay, or should it go the way of Michael Phelps? If it stays don't worry, it will obviously be on the worryingly long list of things that need a complete renovation. :D
    It stays.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Update #Uhh... what the hell are we on, 9? It's been like a year cut me some slack. This stupid ship with the maneuverability of an island is fast approaching three fucking years old, which depresses me greatly, but the more time I spent away from it, the more work I had to do because of all the updates D: so, I decided to start working on the bane of my existence again, and to keep me working on it for longer than 15 minutes a month, I decided to post another update that will hopefully motivate me to be less of a lazy shitbag. Anyway, I've only been dabbling with it again, so about all I've done is catch up work updating old crusty stuff that has been collecting dust. But enough of my broken rambling, on with the show! (Hope you can still get your money back!)

We'll start with the obligatory beauty shot, with all of my crayon markings on the hull.

Next up we have the re-done impulse engines with an unintended sneak preview of the drone launching bays I cookie cutter'd into the side of the neck.

While we're on the topic, here's the drones that the Vengu will be deploying.

Brand new CIC that still has that new Dave smell. Still trying to figure out a way to display some actually useful information on the big glass screens towards the front.

Updated main weapon array outputs on the saucer.

New Twilight-Zone approved hallways.

The bridge revamp that is still currently missing the ceiling. >.> I'll get around to it eventually.

A shot of the whole command tower with it's new window and two of its three decks (mostly) renovated.

And now time for the shitty in-game sped up .gif recordings that only work half the time because I'm too lazy to set up proper recording!

The new SpinnyBits© nacelle exhausts.

And finally, the awful .gif of the new hangar bay (which is badly in need of some lovin') door which I can't for the life of me to get to fully record the end of the .gif. I've re-recorded it 4 different times and it gets cut off at the same point every time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's everything that I can think of off the top of my head. Once he wakes up from his cake coma, I'll have therimmer96 update the OP and the title since he was the one who ninja'd the OP from me in the first place ^-^

BONUS:

And since I'm indecisive, I figure the best thing to do would be to gauge the interest of people who couldn't give two shits about it! So, what do you think, should the lovely Olympic regulation swimming pool (pictured below) stay, or should it go the way of Michael Phelps? If it stays don't worry, it will obviously be on the worryingly long list of things that need a complete renovation. :D
    I hope the pool stays. But all and all its seems quite a bit has been done since the last update. I just wish i could see her in person..

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    I hope the pool stays. But all and all its seems quite a bit has been done since the last update. I just wish i could see her in person..
    Currently residing on the NFD Build server, so that's where you can see it. :3