Upcoming Changes

Reaction score
    This is from schema himself, features he is currently working on for the next patch

Schema

"-you'll like this next update
    -no more ghost physics when stuff overlaps
    -full access to docked stuff for overlapped stuff

-gravity update so that the players on a moving object don't fall of/jitter
    -sector changing with players in ship gravity

-saving with turrets and docks
    -saving of weapon settings etc
    -currently working on migrating from the old blueprint system to the new"

Calbiri-"It will make the interior builders SO happy"

Schema-"yeah, the new update will give them much more possibilities already
    -you can actually travel with people on board"

Calbiri-"Will gravity be persistent? Cause turning it on, getting in/out of the core and falling out of your ship as it shoots away is... sad panda"

Schema-"its fixed
    -youll see"

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    That\'s breddy neat. I guess that means that cruise liners can be a thing now

Reaction score
    One issue I\'d like resolved eventually is optimization for lower end and older systems.

Anyone on ultra powerful builds who thinks otherwise, think of it this way; It means it might get even faster for you too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Schema in hopes that you see this i\'m just going to post it here opposed to messaging you and bothering you:

In regards to making turrets that are docked into interior ports of the ship, lets say you have a little crew running around a big ship to man turrets, lets say that get into a turret, then get out, it\'d be nice if it\'d put them to their last location, and put them back into the gravity field when they exit the turret, so they can continue running around the ship.

Opposed to getting out of the turret and flying into space.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I love Schema and his genious updates :) STARMADE ROCKS!

Reaction score
    Whoa!!!!! Cant wait for THE big update ;)

TY SCHEMA UR MAKING FANTASTIC GAMIN EXPERIENCE :D

from Holland :)

Reaction score
    This is from a month old update. It doesn\'t hurt to read the date of a thread before posting. Internet 101.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The joys of using a nonstandard date format. USA uses MM/DD/YYYY while most other countries use DD/MM/YYYY. This is why the international standard is YYYY-MM-DD so as to avoid confusion like what we just saw.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    What makes you think they were confused, rather than just ignoring the date? I\'ve seen people necro four year old threads to add their two cents to a long-dead discussion.

Reaction score
    i like the game i just hope at somepoint more custom options will be avaliable like creating your own weapons,shields,engines,hull types,ground bases,fighters,planetary/orbital defense turrents controllable AI NPC\'s For roleplay,Detaled space Maps.also a way to control turrets from the core.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Wow all that in one patch? I had a feeling something big was coming with all those development progress posts. On another note, modifying connected turret/ docked vessel settings from the mothership would save a lot of micromanagement for one\'s ship. I am however confused by this one:

-full access to docked stuff for overlapped stuff

What exactly does that mean/ what implications does it have? I may be interpreting this too directly.

Reach for the stars,

Hindos

Reaction score
    Why u gotta necropost? Now all the nuggets think this is news... This is from an OLD patch, check the dates guys, this isn\'t the upcoming content