UNSC Grafton - WIP

Reaction score
    It's about 2/3 scale right now (~330m long) as I don't want a monster ship that is unusable. Some of the ratios are a little off as I had to estimate some measurements based on the images. I took little artistic license on some of the weapon placements and turret numbers because I want this to be a usable ship and have the firepower and shields to match its size and history. It's got 8 inline long range (~2300m) AMCs to replicate the main weapon, 13 med local defense turrets, 6 heavy local defense turrets, 1 (really crappy) energy drain turret, and two banks of 4x FF heavy missiles. The one picture has a hole in the aft end of the fuselage, but that has been completed.

it only has a mass of about 24K right now, so working on shields and power. Most internal passages are in place, but nothing fancy as I have no talent for interior design. It should have more than enough thrust, power and shields to make it completely usable. Will ink the SMENT when finished. In the mean time, taking a small break from it and working on a 1/3 scale Pillar of Autumn.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amazing Frigate! I like the addition of color aswell

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    those are some nice engines!!! and to sum up that's a nice ship, nice work i hope the interior is as good as the exterior :D