[unRecruitment] =Sector Red 7= The faction you can't join. 100% applicant rejection!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Greetings. I'm here to tell you about SR7. The group no one can join, ever.
    Please leave your applications here.

<This space intentionally left blank>

Good luck!
    -WarSong
    It's funny how people and mods have complained and raged that I post threads in the wrong forum folder. This is a pointless thread meaning it is just taking up space like my threads did in the wrong forum folder.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    It's funny how people and mods have complained and raged that I post threads in the wrong forum folder. This is a pointless thread meaning it is just taking up space like my threads did in the wrong forum folder.
    i will guess you are rejected too :P

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Blurb, poking a sleeping lion with a stick while going "hehehehehehe" really isn't the best of ideas...

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    aceface you can't apply, you are pre-rejected so epically your face is going to hurt.
    there's actually more at work here. but some folk might be too short sighted to see it.

As to all the applicants to this point. It is my privilege to inform you you have all been rejected. Each for very specific reasons that the SR7 will keep to itself. And laugh secretly whenever you pass us in the hallway or during lunch.

FunnyBunny14 had some questions. I'm going to ignore some and only partially satisfy the others. While devoting my entire attention to my own ego.

The Sector Red 7 is a rather old group. Its origins span back to the year 2000 and the introduction of an MMO to a console system produced by a company no longer making console systems. Previously a guild of 7 members the SR7 has remained highly isolationist. There's no mystery. No grand schemes or plots. Not even a decent rumor or half baked conspiracy. The group was founded and adopted members in various games who didn't want to be forced into other groups and made into the guild master's taskers. SR7 members were always allowed to operate as they saw fit when they saw fit and how they thought best. Any member found causing issues with a game's moderation or admin teams would find themselves asked to leave. This typically only ever happened to foundlings we fostered ingame who were not the core 7 members. If one of the 7 members had infringed in a similar fashion they would be gently encouraged to leave that game for another we were already in. As it stands now 4 of the 7 core members have at some point or still do play Star-Made. Two have worked exclusively offline. Two on servers. Though one of the two offliners does have a forum presence for their own reasons. I don't ask and they've not included me. Being originally a console based association all 7 members still game and play MMOs available on Sony, Nintendo and, in one case, Microsoft hardware. At an earlier point in Star-Made's history the SR7 was going to open up membership eligibility to one user. This would have loosened SR7's isolation and allowed new members to join the core. However that individual decided to act their own faction instead. Since then membership has been restricted to all without exception. Even foundlings and adoptees. This may change in the near future with creation of a new unit specifically meant to mentor players. The details are still in the works. Everything you read may be a lie and likely is.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    this is some illuminati type stuff,i want to apply! I look forward to your rejection! :D

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    EXCELLENT! Skylord, REJECTED! Huzzah. The celebratory cake and punch is setup on tables just outside the exit. (no it isn't)

Reactions: SkylordLuke

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Sure... there's cookies. cake, punch, ice cream, pie, various soda pops and hot pockets setup JUST on the other side of the reject incinerate-door.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    aceface you can't apply, you are pre-rejected so epically your face is going to hurt.
    there's actually more at work here. but some folk might be too short sighted to see it.

As to all the applicants to this point. It is my privilege to inform you you have all been rejected. Each for very specific reasons that the SR7 will keep to itself. And laugh secretly whenever you pass us in the hallway or during lunch.

FunnyBunny14 had some questions. I'm going to ignore some and only partially satisfy the others. While devoting my entire attention to my own ego.

The Sector Red 7 is a rather old group. Its origins span back to the year 2000 and the introduction of an MMO to a console system produced by a company no longer making console systems. Previously a guild of 7 members the SR7 has remained highly isolationist. There's no mystery. No grand schemes or plots. Not even a decent rumor or half baked conspiracy. The group was founded and adopted members in various games who didn't want to be forced into other groups and made into the guild master's taskers. SR7 members were always allowed to operate as they saw fit when they saw fit and how they thought best. Any member found causing issues with a game's moderation or admin teams would find themselves asked to leave. This typically only ever happened to foundlings we fostered ingame who were not the core 7 members. If one of the 7 members had infringed in a similar fashion they would be gently encouraged to leave that game for another we were already in. As it stands now 4 of the 7 core members have at some point or still do play Star-Made. Two have worked exclusively offline. Two on servers. Though one of the two offliners does have a forum presence for their own reasons. I don't ask and they've not included me. Being originally a console based association all 7 members still game and play MMOs available on Sony, Nintendo and, in one case, Microsoft hardware. At an earlier point in Star-Made's history the SR7 was going to open up membership eligibility to one user. This would have loosened SR7's isolation and allowed new members to join the core. However that individual decided to act their own faction instead. Since then membership has been restricted to all without exception. Even foundlings and adoptees. This may change in the near future with creation of a new unit specifically meant to mentor players. The details are still in the works. Everything you read may be a lie and likely is.
    Sounds like a sad lonely group of people who needs to make friends and expand their social circle.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I have no idea what would give you that impression.
    I hope nobody suggested that to you because they might be projecting their own issues. And you might need to keep an eye on that person if you care about them. There's unresolved problems there, I'm almost certain of it.

Oh and you're application was rejected. Because you wouldn't be posting on a recruitment thread unless you were applying. Right?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    WarSong didn't do anything with my application... I feel the need to not be rejected! Could I be the first one not to have been rejected?

Wait... What wasn't a lie abd what was? I'm confused :confused:
    But that's why I'm not applying for this faction, right? (Yes, indeed not)
    I'm now starting to confuse myself... Not, excuse me, not confusing myself ;)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have no idea what would give you that impression.
    I hope nobody suggested that to you because they might be projecting their own issues. And you might need to keep an eye on that person if you care about them. There's unresolved problems there, I'm almost certain of it.

Oh and you're application was rejected. Because you wouldn't be posting on a recruitment thread unless you were applying. Right?
    If their is no recruitment and no intended recruitment going on in this tread then it is not a recruitment thread.. boom.. lol why come your not on mumble anymore?

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    If their is no recruitment and no intended recruitment going on in this tread then it is not a recruitment thread.. boom.. lol why come your not on mumble anymore?
    PM me when you have the chance Mr Leanson.

FunnyBunny14 Don't worry. You've been rejected. The SR7 will not be taking you on. :3

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    --------------------------
    You know what? I have been stupid, I'm sorry for being annoying - BUT, can I join pls?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.