Unreadable Last Post forum text

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The problem isn\'t constant depending on browser and version though. Might point them in the right way.

Incidentally, this.

Reaction score
    I see it like that in Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m

Internet Explorer 8 sees almost everything covered in semi transparent white like that.

Firefox 21 sees it like the screenshot above.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have a confirmed browser compaptibility issue identified.

Sure shouldn\'t be on their priority list, but it also mean it shouldn\'t be too hard to fix.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    IE10 sees it the same way as Chrome and Firefox. Wondering what the forums were designed to look correct in now...

Reaction score
    The original Opera browser maybe?

One thing I did just notice, the top level of the forums does not have this issue.

Reaction score
    This is caused by the CSS reference for the \"active sort\" column. If you click on a different column heading (for example if you want to sort by Topic alphabetically), the column you clicked on becomes highlited with that light grey background. The top level of the forum doesn\'t have this problem because you can\'t sort on any of the columns on that page.

The fix is easy, for whoever controls the website.

In the file \"system.theme.css\", as part of the td.active tag, the background-color entry simply needs to be darkened up. Since the background color for the content DIV is #4e5460, I would suggest changing the td.active background color from #ddd to something more like #606870.