UNOFFICCIAL DISCORD SERVER! (schine read)

Reaction score
    HELLO starmade players!

I hope some of you are familiar with an app called Discord. It is a mix between skype, TS, and some other communication apps. But discord is based around gamers.
    I have created a public server, where anyone can discuss the game and find people to play with, and roles for schine so players can ask them quastions. The link is here Discord
    If you are a schine member please inform me in the support channel so i can assign you that role.
    I am also looking for admins.
    I hope this works well, and schine will post this on the news page so it can get more people which would mean more fun!

This server is not in any way profitable.

Discord

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I don't really see a need for this. We have the integrated homebrew chat already, and the SM players I want to voice chat with I already do.

Reaction score
    On top of that, no Linux support. Not that I'd want it, for much the same reasons Lecic already mentioned.
    *mumblemumble* there are plenty alternatives, some of them even free as in speech. I wonder whose idea the name was, for a piece of software to supposedly bring people together... :D

Reaction score
    well, i find discord more easy to use and accesable. Its ok if you dont want to use it, people have preferences.
    [doublepost=1467922002,1467921815][/doublepost]
    I don't really see a need for this. We have the integrated homebrew chat already, and the SM players I want to voice chat with I already do.
    FUNNY YOU FIND THIS FUNNY ? :D
    [doublepost=1467922040][/doublepost]
    On top of that, no Linux support. Not that I'd want it, for much the same reasons Lecic already mentioned.
    *mumblemumble* there are plenty alternatives, some of them even free as in speech. I wonder whose idea the name was, for a piece of software to supposedly bring people together... :D
    Discord is 100% free

Reaction score
    I have to agree. I think you're better off trying to just have your own discord for playing with people. There are already numerous teamspeak and discord channels used for playing starmade. I highly doubt people will use your discord as an alternative to whatever community server they are currently using.

You could definetely use the server for newer players but I wouldn't expect a rush of new players for a while.