Unknown power consumption

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! Just started playing again and each ship I try to make and even downloaded ships can't even sustain thrust long. And when not moving and there are no systems active there is a great chunk of power in constant use which I think is a major part of the problem. Any help will be appreciated!

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    no idea, the ship could have a built in design flaw or it needs an update badly. So if you download a ship that is too old that might be the issue. Also there are some ships that aren't fully finished for download as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is it possible to have too many sheild units? Cause there seems to be plenty power but also plenty sheild blocks also

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Is it possible to have too many shield units? Cause there seems to be plenty power but also plenty shield blocks also
    Absolutely can have too many shield blocks (Rechargers mind you, not capacitors)

Shield rechargers take 55 e/s in default configs I believe.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Also judging from the dates it has not been updated since the HP update, and that could have totally screwed up mass, making the thrusters guzzle power. My advice is wait for an update or build from scratch, or find a more recent ship to play with.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    This is why I always click the newest submission tab so I don't run into this issue.