United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    ouch ... well at list good thing he manage to restore it .. we can always make a new station :P

Reaction score
    would we get like a sum of credits each month for work we do, not massive amount but like 20000 or so, depending on rank and other things

Reaction score
    Thank you Captain, i somehow get ideas like this whilst playing Battlefield 3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sounds like a good idea to me, but I think the amount of salary should also be determined by prefered ship class (e.g fighter, frigate etc.), and it would have to be quite substancial, because even the lowest of ranks need a bit of money for resources to build or improve upon their ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    These are good idea\'s gents, however we will decide salaries depending on how well our scavangers work! Like I keep saying our teamwork is key in the UGSC and if we dont have any we will surely fail.

Server is up at Midninght GMT tonight.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    There will be a new IP, it will be sent via PM on the site. It may be up a bit earlier if we sort some things out.Around 10/11GMT now.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• (My username is Mjjj.... I am Male ....I am 15 ....)

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• (I want to become a member because I love halo and original Starmade and I know quite alot about both! I could be useful sir...Im good at Fighting and building....Im not so good at Making money and and salvaging...)

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• (I\'m a multitasker I could be a fighter a worker and especially builder)

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• (I could build whole fleets for just 1 person if nessesary as long as supplied money and materials.)

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• (Uh...actually I have a design in mind I can explain over pm with an admin)

How good are your pilot skills?

• (Excellent! A little bit less on the battlefeild if surrounded.)

?

*EDIT*

IS THIS whitelisted?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Indeed the server is whitelisted. We do not agree with greifers and any that are found out within the faction will get an immediate Dishonorable discharge.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    I do not greif and have never greifed but on single player and single player only I sometimes shoot the station until fleets come at me and then I use admins commands to Disable their ai and steal them! ONLY ON SINGLEPLAYER!!

*EDIT*

By the way please do not make me have a set time to awnser questions because im a bit of a multitasker...

*EDIT* Lava do not give me those questions i gotta go

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You can PM me when you want the questions and im afraid everyone has a set time to do the test.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Since we will be getting payed, are we allowed to redesign sections of our ships/build our homes on planets? Seeing as everyone will have a preference toward their ship design, it would be easier to let them alter their own ship (maybe restrict it to the inside only) than to build multiple versions of the same one. Also this could give us more advanced prototype ships for each company/platoon to use in the fight since everyone could put their share toward more advanced ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Building ships will be down to Engineering corps. You may customise them to platoon colours (When they are implemented) and Housing will not be so needed. We have yet to sort out the economy side of things in game.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Good evening, afternoon, morning,

Our server is up and running and on a payed for engine. Top speed is 150kpm and UGSC has a home already. ODST\'s camp is all set up and we need everyones jobs to be set and runnign Asap.

Thank you all for waiting,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is your Username, Gender and age?

• (My username is Galkai. I am a Male. I am 16 years old.)

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member? Keep it breif.

• (I want to become a member because I believe that I can help achieve the saftey of humanity. Im good at Following orders and Being Fearless . Im not so good at Keeping myself safe.)

*What is the class you wish to apply for: Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger

• (ODST)

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• (I want to keep humanity safe in the firefight.)

*What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/dropship/ droppod?

• (dropship)

How good are your pilot skills?

• (My pilot skills are good I have studied for years on U.G.S.C technology history and vehicles not only that but I have had flight experience on a simulator.)

Reaction score
    Where are all of you people at? Also could someone send me cords for earth in a PM so I can head there and get set up?