United Gaming Space Command [Halo Military Faction]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Server is rather empty at the moment because we are setting up multiple things. First we need the covenant\'s head of command to have more of a full time and also we need to set up regions into our faction as High command is from England therefore any American recruits are unable to see us.

Tests are sent Via PM but please dont PM me at rediculous times, I have a life too! (Somewhat)

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Recruits have passed Initiation test:

• Pvt.Acelenny (Engineer)
    • Pvt.Rincar72 (Engineer)

?Both of these Privates are being placed into Whiskey platoon. Congratulations.

• Arkines Is accepted into initiation.
    • Clueless Is accepted into initiaion.
    • xXkinmanXx Is accepted into initiaion.

?Initiation recruits, please PM: Com.Lava, Com.SWolf, Cpt.Crigo or 2Lt. Hydra for the test.

Recruits or new sign ups please make sure to follow the form on the main page as most uf us here skip past the ones that arent in forms because we think of them as normal chat.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Will each company have a home planet? Since generally companies are formed from one geographical area it only makes sense to me. Also does each company get a specific colour for their builds so they can be easily identified? Having everyone look the same can be a bit hard to tell apart one company from the next in large scale conflicts, and perhaps lead to privates recieving orders from another company. Finally will there be refitting stations (stations specifically designed to protect and repair damaged ships) or will they just be regular stations?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    We all have Earth to defend however her Co-ords are remaining secret. Thi means dont go around blasting planets. I am initialising Planetary colonisation ASAP. However I have some things to do.

Company colours will be added via a discussion with the leaders of the platoons.

Stations are being set up as we speak. We need factories, repairs and power stations to be set up. Word will be given to builders.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    Apologies yet again for the downtime. The PC had a hardware crash and I\'m just re-tuning it again. It\'s working now, but to stop any further downtime, I WILL be renting soon. Hopefully today. I\'ll post the updates when done

Reaction score
    Apologies yet again for the downtime. The PC had a hardware crash and I\'m just re-tuning it again. It\'s working now, but to stop any further downtime, I WILL be renting soon. Hopefully today. I\'ll post the updates when done

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unfortunalely I won;t be there for the first bootcamp after me joining but will hopefully be there for the one afterwards. Is this the right place to put this?

Reaction score
    Hello, I seem to be unable connect to the server. When i login the StarMade Connector stops on

\'\'connecting to [ip]\'\'

It stays like that for hours

I can still connect to other servers.

Any help would be welcome. Please PM me with any Ideas

Rinncar72

Reaction score
    I can have a problomatic internet connection.

I was unsure about the maintanace

\"It\'s working now\"

-Shadow wolf

Reaction score
    What is your Username and age?

• my ingame username is: Jack and I\'m 16.

Why do you want to apply to become an official U.G.S.C member?

• Because i enjoy being in military focused factions.

What is the class you wish to apply for: Marine or Fighter/ODST/Engineer/Builder/Scavanger (Marine)

• ODST

Why do you wish to apply for this class?

• I know how to fight well. I can out manuver enemy soldiers and ships easily

What type of ship do you prefer to fly: fighter/ frigate/dropship/ droppod? (Fighter)

• Infantry Dropship / Cargo Ship

How good are your pilot skills?

• I have no problem piloting all sorts of ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Private.

You are in service. You may just PM me if you wish to be re-enstated as an ODST.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    This is the right place to post this. However I need to know for roughly how long or you may be discharged.

Untill time/date is added I cant grant it, sorry.

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Still have no ETA on server. Hold your horses.

Update & Fixes:

• Added new skins
    • Updated roster
    • Improved Covenant\'s high command
    • Improved knowledge on server

?Thank you for standing by,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    So the server should be good to go on the 31st.That is an estimated guess for when the server will be back.

Untill then, please hold out and try to improve your skills. Also I do know the server has had a restart. Therefore (Sorry Cpt.Crigo) all space stations and planets have been completely destroyed. So the server is a fresh server. Each person will be given a medium amount of money to gain a ship and then we must make factories to create more supplies to sell. This means the server will have an economy. Also the Admins will not be able to abuse their powers. Therefore they will be involved in the economy.

Thanks for waiting,

-Com.Lava

Reaction score
    snap ... you know we could have saved sectors and upload them to the new one right ? .. any way .. good thing i saved my athens carrier .. phew

Reaction score
    As in mining/creating/buying blocks versus just getting a large amount to build stations out of, or will that be aloud only for station/planet building?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Com.SWolf\'s pc messed up severely and blue screened and therefore had to restore it and lossed his back-ups. The blueprints were saved and sent off but thats all.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Indeed. Our faction has these different sectors in it. We now need everyones support as we will be working round the clock to beat those covenant.