United Federation of Factions for Mutual Defense and Growth

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    "Due to the oncoming hostilites that may occur due to the rather percarious polictical situation of the factions, there is a need to protect the weak, the ones who are small and feeble."

"Alone, we are weak and powerless, but together, we are mighty."

"Let us come together, for the mutual benifit of each other, for the future of our factions."

As said, due to the state of relations and the threat of war ever present, i am proposing an alliance of sorts, to protect those who have little to no naval power, such as my faction.

That being said, this alliance is INVITATION ONLY! This is so that we may maintain our status as a non-hostile entity in any engagments between the larger factions, as if a large faction were to join and commit to a conflict, it would wipe us out.

PM me for details, or post a reason to join.

"United we stand, Divided we fall."
    -Admiralkio, Leader of Nanotrasen inc.

Reaction score
    After meeting with the Eternal Council, I represent Station 5 in accepting your invitation.

Reaction score
    Despite no longer being a faction, i would like to offer SATURN in assistance with defending the weaker factions, i can supply ships and turrets for those who need them aswell as operate ships to their fullest capacity.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to wish your alliance the best of luck because I love what you are doing, helping smaller factions and all.