United Elwyn Factions

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    After allowing time for discussions and adjustments to the rough draft of the UEF Charter, the time has come for the UEF to be announced officially. As per convention, changes can be made by amendment voting rules listed in the charter (80% majority): UEF Charter Document

Thus I am eager to announce the birth of the United Elwyn Factions.

Membership applications can be submitted by requesting membership in a post in this thread and linking your faction recruitment page in that same post. After review and discussion with the faction leader, membership will be decided.

Current member factions and their publicly indicated members:
    Nova Fleet Dynamics - member body not publicly announced

-Creeper_God

The Lazarus Imperium

-MrNature72
    -Megacrafter127
    -MineCatFTWForge Meiser
    -Mariux
    -DJ-Col7
    -LeHitGuy100
    -8pete8
    -Dark-Life
    -Tacotown99
    -Ultraviolet Dugong
    -Cybertooth
    -xXTheBrickXx
    -jzimmerman4

The Thryn
    -Jaaskinal
    -Azereiah
    -Krosulhah
    -jediluke69
    -marcus87
    -refirendum
    -Lecic
    -combat_wombat
    -Sha3es
    -Karkinosz
    -Pholopalus
    -NeonDestroyer

Starfleet - member body not publicly announced
    -Deadlis
    -therimmer96
    -Beliskner504

Pending member factions and their members:
    currently none under review

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nauvran and Lecic

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think this is a world record for "Quickest Derailing of a Thread Ever".

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Last time I checked CoK was not a bunch of space pacifists.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Ive written provisions for people to have wars that are not treated as hostile to the entire alliance because having everyone always at peace would get just as tiring and monotonous as everyone always at war. It goes : have your war declared and agreed on for both sides, do war, finish war within a month or so, go back to peace and we all help out a little with getting war damage fixed up. Its the most reasonable way to have a war for fun and not completely cripple one side or the other, ensuring that later on they can have another grand ol' war. Also has provisions that say that wars shouldnt drag uninvolved factions into it, and if accidental attack occurs, then just apologize and go about your day.

I also wouldnt say that uef is pacifist. They dont abandon all offensive weaponry. They dont abandon military ships. Each faction is still allowed to structure their fleet in as militant a manner as they please as long as the interactions between factions stay within bounds. Internal faction affairs are not our concern.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    hehe. BH said cok.

anyways it seems i was not informed beforehand of tartaran not agreeing to be included in the UEF. so i have removed them from the UEF as per their request.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Um... I'm pretty sure there is already a UEF (United Earth Federation) so hopefully you don't get sued. Aeon Illuminant may try to kill you guys thinking it's them as well. Best of luck XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    its not like this is a commercial thing. it's all just inside of a game. microsoft has no issues with people using "UNSC" as a guild name inside of a game. No guild/faction name that's user-operated is taken seriously by people holding copyrights and such. It's insignificant and a waste of time for them to go around suing every person who uses a trademarked name as a user-created guild name.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    its not like this is a commercial thing. it's all just inside of a game. microsoft has no issues with people using "UNSC" as a guild name inside of a game. No guild/faction name that's user-operated is taken seriously by people holding copyrights and such. It's insignificant and a waste of time for them to go around suing every person who uses a trademarked name as a user-created guild name.
    Except UEF was an old and retired (at the time) faction within Starmade. Problems come from when they come back and try to use their name, trademark aint got nothing to do with it. Sued part was probably just a joke, but the name was used.

Status
    Not open for further replies.