Unique weapon design ships.

Reaction score
    Post unique or powerful weapon designs here. I hope to see some prety cool layouts and arrays. Bonus points for demonstrations.

Reaction score
    Being that weapons are pretty straight-forward, being that the bigger the better bang, this seems a little difficult to answer.

I mean, you have the scattershot... no demonstration or design, but you have multiple cannons that fire many rounds causing a multitude of damage...and then you have range.. You can always find the inbetweens, the layout within the ship, types of cannons etc.

Personally, my first and main ship still, is around 70k blocks, has about 9 cannons running along the bottom of it, and a scatter set on the two outside parts of the ship...the 9 cannons running along the bottom come up to get some range and has a nice rpm to it, with my main cannon ranging 1500m and doing over 700 damage, the other 9 doing around 500 and ranging 1km. My missile array above them have a multitude of powerful and quick missiles that altogether punch right through an asteroid with missiles to spare, with a nice radius to take an asteroid out. She boasts 13 turrets, all around 100 mass. The scatter shot on the sides deals with ships that come up close and try to shotgun her, providing much needed dps for combat with 1km... That\'s pretty much my beaut. Can deal with ships around 100k block, though she does max out around there. Looks nice too. ;)