Unable to validate credentials when logging in to multiplayer server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Sorry, if this is in the wrong area, but it seemed to me like an issue with the registry, rather than an in-game bug.

Since about an hour I'm having this issue where the game doesn't validate/uplink my account information correctly. I keep getting this error returned, despite absolute certainty on the correctness of the information. For good measure I did a password reset, but the issue continues. I've attempted to clear client cache and delete the saved login, but to no avail. I can play the sandbox side of the game just fine.

Not entirely sure what else I can/should try.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yep! This is the correct location.

Hmm, ok. Are you capitalising the 'C' in your username? I believe it is all case sensitive.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I am. Same with my password, tried both capitalized and uncapitalized.
    Does seem like there's something wonky going on with my registry account.
    Logged in under Cirdanoth there and tried changing my password, but it returned a 'Password can't be blank', despite the boxes being filled in.
    Also activated a registry account through facebook, but unsure whether it connected that to the 'Cirdanoth' account or not..

Somehow, it seems like my game just isn't connecting to the registry. Could try creating a seperate account and test it with that.
    's what I'm gonna do next.