Unable to Spawn from 100% Blueprint

Reaction score
    Hi there,

Newish to the game. I downloaded a blueprint from the community earlier. I got all the materials, 100%'d it and it spawned in fine. Fast forward, the ship is in ruins, i decide to remove it and just remake it. So i remove all the blocks, then finally the core.

I try now to make another, i get a new bp - i 100% all the materials, but the "spawn" button is greyed out. Nobody on the server i play on has a clue, but some guy mentioned that someone else had a similiar issue. Could anyone provide some assistance as to what this issue is and how i fix it?

Cheers!
    Thomz

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Is the blueprint still uploaded to the server?
    Or was the blueprint modified?
    Both of these may or may not be the cause.

Reaction score
    The bp afaik is still on the server, im still able to access it and form it into the physical bp that goes into your inv.
    and no, but i edited the ship slightly after flying for a little while, and saved a bp of that version - but it was named something different.

Reaction score
    I am getting this very same issue also with my server, no uploaded blueprints that are 100% completed are spawnable. Nevermind seems to be a few blueprints that are not working, that might need to be re-uploaded.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Also make sure you have all the blocks in the BP. A BP line item will say %100 on large block count entries because of rounding but may still be missing a few.

Reaction score
    I have this same problem. and it was a real pain to get all the materials

edit: my server's admin claims I'm too close to the building boundary box of my station, but if that's the case I haven't been able to fly far enough away yet.

Last edited: